Terms & conditions
This website is operated by Fishing Mayhem. As a user of this website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make ("use/using") is subject to our terms and conditions below
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website
- When you use certain Fishing Mayhem services (including without limitation Gift list service) please read the additional information provided with regards to such services as this information will provide you with full details on how to use such services.
- Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password ("Password Details"). Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All Passwords Details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Password Details or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
- Certain Products are the subject of a legally prescribed age restriction. You are therefore required to confirm that you are over 18. We (can) carry out further checks to verify your age with a registered credit reference agency and, if we are unable to verify you are over 18, we will cancel your order.
- Please see the Delivery informaton
- The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Fishing Mayhem (www.fishingmayhem.com)
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on this website, and therefore, please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders please contact us.
- Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Postage section and also when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Fishing Mayhem shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- We take payment from your card or PayPal account at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card or PayPal details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods. Additional Terms and Conditions for payments made by paypal can be found at www.paypal.co.uk (this link will open in a new window). (Fishing Mayhem (www.fishingmayhem.com) is not responsible for the content of external websites)
- To ensure that your credit, debit, charge card or PayPal account is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following two exceptions:
- For products reserved online for store pick up or any other reservation service the price you pay is the price in store on the day of collection.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- We take payment by any major credit/debit cards, Paypal, Cheque, Postal order and cash.
- Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- All prices are shown in £s sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise. Please note if you are not charged VAT and are due to pay it, your order will be held until full payment is received. If this occurs we will contact you for payment.
RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. We may experience problems with the supply of certain products and may therefore supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement or substitute you can return it. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- Subject to Section 7.1 above, Fishing Mayhem will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website Fishing Mayhem will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and Fishing Mayhem accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
- Subject to Section 7.1 above, other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions with respect to specific products and except for the exclusive remedies set out at Section 5 above, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- Subject to Section 7.1 above, Fishing Mayhem will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any:
- economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- special or indirect losses
- suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
- Not withstanding the above, subject to Section 7.1 Fishing Mayhem (www.fishingmayhem.com) aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
- This clause 7 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only, if you are planning to use them for business purposes please make sure that you are covered by the appropriate insurance. Where you decide to use the products in the course of a business, we exclude (to the fullest extend permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose. Our maximum liability to business users arising out of or in connection with the products shall be limited to the replacement value of the product in question (except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in respect of fraud). In relation to business users, we do not accept liability for the fitness of goods for business purposes, nor do we accept liability for loss of use of the item nor any loss over and above the cost of the item in the event of a claim for breach of warranty or condition.
- Fishing Mayhem shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by Fishing Mayhem (www.fishingmayhem.com).
- All prices and offers are subject to Fishing Mayhem discretion and can be removed at any time. Any mistakes on the website on our behalf such as prices, offers and other text cannot be held against us. If you are not happy about any deal you have received we offer a full money back refund.
- Fishing Mayhem (www.fishingmayhem.com) reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
- If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) except:
- a person who is a permitted successor or assignee under Section 8.8 above of the rights or benefits of these terms and conditions may enforce such rights or benefits.
- No consent from the persons referred to in Section 8.9 is required for the parties to vary or rescind these terms and conditions (whether or not in any way that varies or extinguishes rights or benefits in favour of such third parties).
- No delay or failure by Fishing Mayhem (www.fishingmayhem.com) to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Fishing Mayhem (www.fishingmayhem.com).
- These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and Fishing Mayhem (www.fishingmayhem.com) relating to the use of this website (including the order of products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and Fishing Mayhem (www.fishingmayhem.com) for your use of this website.
- Purchase of age restricted goods.
- By purchasing from Fishing Mayhem you confirm that you are of the correct age to purchase certain goods such as knives, guns, Gas, aerosols etc.
- Fraudulent age consent. Please note, if you are under the age of 18 purchase an age restricted product from Fishing Mayhem and agree to our terms falsely you will be reported to the relevant authorities.